Friday 12 May 2017

FRIDAY FASHION LINKS...!

I thought I'd do something a little different this week and give a few shout-outs to bloggers whose work I admire, as well as blogs that I read myself. I know it can be difficult sometimes to find different content, and I always have loved that there are so many other bloggers out there who blog about different types of things which they are passionate about.

So here's a few to start off with, especially if you're looking for more reading material - and feel free to leave links of blogs that you read below for me to check out too!

Asian Fashion Blog
This is one of the first Asian fashion blogs that I found out there, since I first started blogging (and even before that!), and is one of the original bloggers from my early days who is still around and writing. What I love about this blog is Nazma, the writer, gives a fresh look on lots of different brands, has amazing catwalk pictures of the latest fashion shows, and excellent tips on where to find new things or how to style outfits.



Mulberry A La Mode
This is a blog I like not just because of the fashion tips, but because of the quirky anecdotes and stories behind a lot of her posts. I followed this blogger from her wedding story, her move from Glasgow to Dubai and many more, and there's a lot of beautiful outfit stylings (Pakistani and Western) to follow. She's also on Instagram and has some really pretty outfits, so check her out.



Hijabi in London
This is the blog of a friend I met online a couple of years ago, and we've been firm friends ever since! We both have the same interests in modest fashion in London, and she has worked with several British and international modest fashion brands. One of the things I've always liked about her pages is that she has an amazing eye for photography - some of her pictures are amazing, and I've always liked the fact that as someone who is a Malaysian living in London, she sees London in a different, fresh way. You can check out her YouTube channel here and her Instagram page as well.


Desi Beauty Blog
This is a pretty well-known blog which was founded by makeup-artist Nilo Haq and Pakistani supermodel Mehreen Syed, and has some pretty big names on the writing staff list, including a few Pakistani designers like HSY and Ali Xeeshan, bloggers, stylists and makeup-artists from the West, as well as a lot of interviews and articles on both Bollywood and the Pakistani film, fashion and media industry. I'm sure a lot of you may have come across this blog before, and have seen the variety of topics, but it's a good place to have a look for makeup tips!


No comments:

Post a Comment