Saturday 31 January 2015

GLAMOROUS ACCESSORIES: The White and Gold Jewel Clutch

I love clutch bags like this,with pretty stones and crystals in them and which are striking enough to glam up most outfits. I got this clutch bag from my husband as part of my vari or bari, as his family pronounces it (which is basically the bridal trousseau given to the bride from the groom's family), along with a few outfits, some bangles, shoes and jewellery.

This was one of my favourite things which was given to me - I love the jewelled patterns and the classical pearl white and gold combination, which is perfect for a lot of my outfits. It's also quite solid and heavy, and makes a very pretty accessory - you can't see it, but it's also very, very sparkly which is ideal for me!

I've used this a couple of times already, which I'll be posting about soon - although like most clutch bags, this one doesn't fit a lot of things inside!




No comments:

Post a Comment