Wednesday 23 October 2013

MAKE UP REVIEW: Ben Nye Banana Powder

I won't make this a long post, because I'm not a beauty/make-up expert, but this is something I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers and make-up artists using lately - Ben Nye banana powder. Made famous by Kim Kardashian (who does have, I admit, some amazing make-up on her), this is ideal for yellow-based skin, particularly Asians.

I bought this after my sister began using it, and it made her look quite glowy and golden, so I thought I'd give it a shot as well. I haven't used it properly yet, as I've only been testing it, but will post a review after I've used it properly a few times to see if I like it. So far from reviews, I can see that it would be best used as a setting powder for foundation, but I'm curious about whether it blends well, or whether it can even be used as a highlighter or eye brightener a la Kim Kardashian style. I'm still watching Youtube tutorials to see different results, but so far I have high hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment