Thursday 3 October 2013

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Sonam Kapoor in Sabyasachi for 'ELLE India'

I do like Sonam Kapoor's style, be it snappy Western wear or luxurious Asian clothes, which always manages to be well put together and looks elegant. Her latest photoshoot is for Elle India, in which she is dressed in one of my evergreen favourites, Sabyasachi, just continues to show her amazing outfits. I'm a big fan of maxi dresses (although I could be wrong and this is a very fitted lengha, although I don't think it is!), and this one looks great on Sonam - it cinches in at the waist and looks very flattering, not to mention glamorous.

I can certainly imagine this on a bride looking for something a little different, it's the traditional gold and red but slightly re-vamped for a much funkier look - what do you think of this?

Image from Sabyasachi on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment