Wednesday 30 October 2013

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: A Mehndi Outfit by Kamiar Rokni

I love this outfit by Kamiar Rokni, it's colourful, striking and I love the shade of purple this is in. I think this would make an amazing choice for a mehndi outfit, rather than the traditional yellow-and-green that I've seen a lot of. That's not to say I don't love the yellows and greens, but it's nice to see a different pop of colour, and I think the embroidery and stitching on this finishes off this outfit perfectly.

I also like the fact that there are a few mirrors on her dress too - it's been years since I've seen mirrors on clothes like these! (I also like the fact that she's holding boxes of jalebi or whatever it could be, makes a nice touch!)


Image from House of Kamiar Rokni Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment