Sunday 14 July 2013

DESIGNER MODE: Saiqa Majeed

I've seen a few designs by London-based Saiqa Majeed, who is a fairly new designer compared to others, and I'm liking the way some of her designs have been styled and put together, regardless of whether I would wear her designs or not (such as the brown boots in the first picture, very funky!)

I think it's interesting that Saiqa has put a lot of colours, prints and textures together, and it does certainly give a 'fusion' look for a lot of her outfits - which will certainly appeal to the British-Asian generation who are looking for something different.

I think I like the last outfit, in white and blue the most, simply because it looks so striking, and also because it looks flattering - something which would be perfect for a reception or a registry.

What do you think of these designs?





Images from here and here

2 comments:

  1. Mash Allah super gorgeous collection! I also like the boots in the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the boots too, and I'm not even a boots person!

      Delete