Monday 28 November 2011

BOLLYWOOD ISHTYLE: Rekha in Raybans

I'm not a huge Rekha fan, just because of personal preferences, although I do think she has had a significant input in shaping Bollywood cinema. This one is specifically for my older sister, simply because of her love for oversized sunglasses and dark red, dramatic lipstick, and it really did remind me of her! Rekha shows that you don't always need luxurious jewellery or glamorous outfits, as she shows off her glamour in a simple draped sari accessorised only with Raybans and a beautiful shade of red lipstick :)


 Image from sareedreams

2 comments:

  1. Knowing your views on Rekha, I'm not sure if this is a compliment or an insult. I'm going to tell myself its the former. I am partial to the dark red lippy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not an insult! The dark red lipstick, seriously!

    ReplyDelete